Who We Are
These policies apply to all personnel within the National Bereavement Service Limited (The NBS) (“we”, “us” and “The NBS”) as controllers of your personal information. The company registration number is 09333323.
Terms and Conditions
This policy sets out our terms and conditions of our website. By using the website and the services we provide you are agreeing to be bound by this policy in respect of information collected about you through this site. If you do not agree with this policy please do not use this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- Any content found on this website is for general information and use only, and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The information found on this website is intended as guidance only. It is not intended to be
comprehensive nor to provide specific legal advice and should not be relied on as doing so.
- Any information or materials found on this website are used entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the copy, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by these terms and conditions of use. You should always exercise caution and look at the Privacy Statement applicable to the website in question.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page, from time to time, to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Your Personal Information
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may occasionally update Terms and Conditions to reflect company and customer feedback.