Apologies, this section is currently in progress and will be released soon.
Helpful organisations for specific relationships.
Child Bereavement Support
- Child Bereavement UK – childbereavementuk.org – Provides help if you need to explain the death of someone close to a child or young person, as well as a variety of resources.
- Sands – sands.org.uk – Stillborn and neonatal death charity.
- Winston’s Wish – winstonswish.org – childhood bereavement charity
Family Bereavement Support
- The Compassionate Friends – www.tcf.org.uk – Originally founded to support parents after a child has died, including adult children, it now supports bereaved family members including grandparents and brothers or sisters of the person who has died.
- WAY (Widowed and Young) – widowedandyoung.org.uk – For people whose life partner has died and under the age of 50
Loss of Life Partner Support
- WAY UP – way-up.co.uk – Online support for people aged in their 50s and 60s whose life partner has died.