Any organisation wanting to enhance their care for bereaved employees or volunteers, especially during their bereavement leave and managing their return to work, including retail, construction, logistics, financial institutions, housing providers, leisure, residential care providers.
Any organisation who has employees or volunteers who are carers (Planning ahead as a Carer).
Any organisation with staff who have sensitive conversations with bereaved people including:
- Charities supporting bereaved people in the community
- NHS primary care providers, including social prescribers, wanting to better understand how to support bereaved people
- NHS secondary/tertiary health care providers wanting to better understand bereavement, including conversations about referral to the coroner and post-mortem examinations
- Financial, insurance and legal organisations who have sensitive conversations with bereaved people about how to access funds and probate or debt
- Any organisation that encounters people in bereavement crisis circumstances e.g. emergency services, transport providers, vehicle recovery services, travel companies
If your organisation is not on this list, contact us anyway as we’re always pleased to learn about new contexts and to explore new ways of achieving our ultimate goal of enhancing knowledge of and the resilience to cope with bereavement in the community as a whole.
If we cannot provide training, we may be able to signpost you to a more appropriate organisation, counselling service or charity.